FIND OUT WHAT YOU'RE WORTH

Nigel Wright Group’s 2020 Consumer Sector Salaries, Skills and Benefits Report for the Netherlands is specifically designed to provide insight into the salaries, skills and benefits commanded by professionals within the consumer sector.

The survey represents a cross-section of respondents with the following profile:

  • Consumer sub-sector: Manufacturing, eCommerce & Retail, Food, Consumer Electronics, Drinks, Fashion & Lifestyle, Toys & Children, Health & Beauty, Consumer Services, Warehousing & Logistics, Home & Personal Care, Homeware, DIY
  • Disciplines: Executive/Board Level, Marketing, Sales, Operations, Finance, Human Resources
  • The majority of our sample (76%) are male and the remaining 24% are female. 
  • In terms of position, 20% identify themselves as C-Suite, and 23% as Directors, 6% as Head or Controller, 48% as Managers, and 3% as Consultants.

© Copyright 2020, Nigel Wright Consultancy Ltd. All Rights Reserved

NETHERLANDS CONSUMER SECTOR SALARIES, SKILLS & BENEFITS REPORT 2020

By submitting your details you have read and understood our Privacy Notice.