FIND OUT WHAT YOU'RE WORTH

Nigel Wright Group’s 2020 Consumer Sector Salaries, Skills and Benefits Report for the Nordics is specifically designed to provide insight into the salaries, skills and benefits commanded by professionals within the consumer sector. 

The survey represents a cross-section of respondents with the following profile:

  • Consumer sub-sector: Food, eCommerce & Retail, Manufacturing, Health & Beauty, Consumer Electronics, Consumer Services, Fashion & Lifestyle, Drinks, DIY, Home & Personal Care, Homeware, Warehousing & Logistics, Toys & Children
  • Disciplines: Marketing, Sales, Manufacturing, Supply Chain & Procurement, Human Resources and Finance
  • The majority of our sample (68%) are male and the remaining 32% are female.
  • In terms of position, 17% identify themselves as C-Suite, 13% as Directors, 8% as Head or Controller, 52% as Managers, and the remainder are working at other levels.

© Copyright 2020, Nigel Wright Consultancy Ltd. All Rights Reserved

SPANISH CONSUMER SECTOR SALARY REPORT 2018

By submitting your details you have read and understood our Privacy Notice.

Compare salaries, skills, benefits and more

Download your free copy

Compare salaries, skills, benefits and more

Download your free copy

Nordic Consumer Sector Salaries, Skills & Benefits Report 2020

OUR CLIENTS

Nigel Wright Group has been instrumental in developing the talent framework behind many of the best known consumer brands.

MEET OUR CONSUMER SPECIALISTS

OUR CONSULTANTS

I would happily recommend Nigel Wright for recruitment in the FMCG industry. They have good connections and expertise in this area and offer professional communication to the market when searching for candidates.

STORCK

National Sales Manager

Nigel Wright has always followed through on their professional commitments by display of a high level of competency, dedication, psychological sensitivity and understanding and strong communication skills. Above all, during the course of our business relationship, their team has continuously excelled in the field of talent search, recruitment and retention. Owing to that, as their clients, our company has been able to build and develop our organisation, strengthen employer branding and drive competency and engagement. I can give no better reference than continued business.

SEVAN AB

CEO

I have worked with Nigel Wright on a number of successful recruitment missions. It is my belief that Nigel Wright has one of the best FMCG talent pools available. The capacity to single out the best candidates, in combination with top-notch customer service, makes Nigel Wright an ideal recruiting partner. I highly recommend their services.

ORKLA

Sales Director

WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY ABOUT US